Thursday, February 2, 2012

Assignment 1.c-d-e Interview Edit

Project thus far:
Group of people - people who like BBC Fiction (for the most part, this means Sherlock and Doctor Who fans)

Video edit:



D."The number one thing that bothers me about BBC Fiction is all the time I spend PINING for all of these characters that I see for three Sundays out of the year and then spend the rest of the time pining. So I would love to see them for a longer amount of time." - Aleey
"The breaks are too long." - Svenja
"There's not to do, there's nothing to watch. And what there is, is little tiny blurbs of text that you can only see if you're in the UK." - Cyndi
"I would think they should include little featurettes on how they set up a scene or created a monster. They have the magazine, but I would in depth - less about the show and more about the cast." - Kat

E. I found a couple of posters around campus related to BBC's Sherlock and the latest episode. Picture to be included in the Powerpoint. Because of the length of time they've been up, as well as the amount of people who have commented about them on facebook, clearly there are a lot of fans who love to see these kinds of posters and keep shows like Sherlock close to their heart. As a fan myself, I do find myself agreeing with all of what the people I interviewed said, specifically about the breaks and the lack of things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment